Thursday, May 15, 2008

Ugly, wannabe metrosexuals...!!!

Yesterday, I attended extra Cs prac classes because I wanted to complete all my exercises as soon as possible before the new week begins. I am supposed to pass up all my prac exercises( 6-8 ) to that "mo-peng" by this Friday. But, dunno why, he extended the deadline for all of us, that is till until next Monday.


While at the prac room, I was getting kind of bored. A friend of my "J" which I have known briefly, was still on with her prac 7. So, went to her and ask her if she would liked to borrow mine, since I have already completed all the prac 6-7 exercises. I am trying to complete up my remaining prac 8 and 9 exercises before I go back to my hometown today, because I couldn't ask that "mo-peng" for help/assistance than.


"J" said that she would gladly borrow my disket because she was having some difficulty with the prac 7 exercises. I borrowed her my disket but on the condition that she don't she don't let the "mo-peng" know about it, or else, I would get into trouble. She agreed than, and we both laughed at our little "secret".


At the same time, I was asking her if she thought that "mo-peng" looked liked a sissy or "ca bo eng" as we call it in Hokkien. I told her that I have always thought that "mo-peng" was liked a sissy and ugly too, with no personality at all. I also told her that he looked liked a "gigolo"/aka male prostitute, but without the good looks and charm. I than added on that he was also pale-faced, but "J" said he was fair. Obviously, I totally disagreed with her and corrected her that there is a huge difference between a pale-faced and a fair beauty.


I define fair people as having snow white complexion, but at the same time, they have a healthy pink complexion, for exp: rosy cheeks, and also a beautiful radiance that glows out from them. But, this shitliked "mo-peng" is the totally opposite. He is obviously pale-faced, and he is fully aware of it. He looks liked all his blood has been sucked by Mr.Count Dracula. Yup, the ugliest and most "muka menyampah" disgusting shitliked "akuah" in the entire planet.


Skip on the irrelevant details and we now proceed to block D. "J" than said that maybe, he is a "Metrosexual". I was liked, "Metro" whattttt...???? "Metro" my ass. "J" assumed that he was a metrosexual since he likes grooming himself and taking care of his vanity.


Pleaseeeeeeee..... this is really an insult to all the good looking metrosexuals out there. I assumed that "J" doesn't really know what is the real conception of a "metrosexual". True. A metrosexual is a male who likes grooming himself from head to toe, and takes really good care of his appearance. But, one thing is that. Most metrosexuals are "seriously" damn good looking. And when I say "serious", you knowlah....


The most famous metrosexual of all is Mr.David Beckham. This fact is true, because his famous metrosexuality has been declared by most magazines and on the net. And, we all know who is David Beckham rite. The famous soccer player with the good looks, charm and the well-known free kicks on the soccer field. I read in a magazine and they also other good looking dudes such as Ryan Seacrest( of american idol fame ) as a metrosexual too. This I completely agreed. As for me, I also list Brandon Flowers( of the Killers ) as a metrosexual too. Gorgeous, cute, hot, cun, talented and with the killer good looks. Ahhhhhh.....wish he's mine.* sigh * As for Asians, I think Jerry Yen(of teenybopper group F4 ) could be considered a metrosexual too. After all, he is really cute, gorgeous, nice hunky body and a superwhite smile too. He also dresses quite well too. As for Malaysian, I think Joe G( channel V's dj ) is also one of them. Enough said.


As for that ugly, wannabe, "metrosexual" , I told "J" that he is liked a piece of smelly, disgusting piece of shit who trys to spray on expensive perfume, but still smells liked a shit( or worse ) at the the end of the day. A shit is a shit that's it. End of story...!!!


I have to end my entry now, because I have to attend that shit class rite now. I hate to see that shit, but i do not have a choice because I need his help to pass through my CS paper.


Adios!!!

No comments: