Thursday, May 15, 2008

I found back my 'baby' at last...!!!

Screw of all you!!! Damn you muthafuckers !!! Damn you troublemakers !!! Die, die, die all of you !!! I hope that all of you will burn, perish and end up in hell...!!! Whatever !!! * Rolls eyes and an evil laugh * Mwahahahahahaha.........!!!!!!!!!!!


I found back my assign 3 C++ disket just now and I don't give a fuckin damn anymore !!!! That means I already have my complete set of everything. After when I finish that fuckin practical class today, I can go
home to finish up my last assign and pass it up on next Monday to that ugly, sissyliked and asshole of a moron of a lec.


Wanna know how I found back my old C++ assign? Assuming that guy called 'M' most probably couldn't get the thing that I wanted, so I've decided this morning that I have given up hope on him since he 'SMS'ed me all those dissapointing messages. Damn you 'M' !!! Although I am grateful that you have indeed helped me before that, but I am surely dissapointed with you this time. To think that I depended on you because I thought that it wouldn't be much of a trouble for you to get my stuff for me. After all, I only wanted assign 3, and that's it !!!


I know that I am asking a favour from you. For that, I couldn't say much of a thing because I know that it is up to you to help me. Indeed, I know too well than to pressure or bug you with my own problems. After all, we are only mutual friends and are in the same group only once before that. Other than that, we barely talk at all. Arrrggghhhh...forget about this whole crap because I have already found back my old assign 3.


And that 'SP' is also another useless and can't be harap 'idiot'. I should have known that I couldn't put any hope and trust on other people. And, I should have learnt my lesson a long time ago.


Oh...my dear assignment, indeed you do popped out in front
of me this time. I really love you to death because I have already saved you from all the hassle and trouble. And to think that I went through the trauma and nightmare for the past few days 'all' because of you. Please don't run away from me, next time. Okay??? * Promise you won't run away and leave mummy alone anymore *


Gotta run now for I have that fuckin C++ class at 12. Till the next entry. Adios !!!

No comments: