Thursday, May 15, 2008

" Steamboat thing " pou sou toh.. ", shifting house tomorrow, missing "SP" one tiny bit..;

" Suen Soulah...".Literally translated in English as " Forget about itlah... ". I think that my housemate "SP" has already made up for that steamboat issue the other day. Although she's not entirely to be blamed for it( the one person to be blamed obviously was that brainless, dimwitted greedy-pig cousin of hers. )


The day before, "SP" didn't want to go out to "ta-pau" dinner for she felt that it was getting a bit too late. So, she suggested that we both go and cook some instant noodles instead. However, I can't cook mine, for my packets of instant noodles have finished quite some time ago. Thus, I wailed to "SP" and complained to her " Alamak, I got no more " Maggi-Mee" alreadyloh...!!! "( although I often buy " Myojo ", " Indo-Mie "; and not "Maggi" )


Having told her that, "SP" than offered to give me her instant noodles, any flavour of my choice. She asked me " Michelle, you wanna eat the dry or soup variety ? " I replied that I chose the latter for I wanted to finish up my ingredients in the freezer. The reason: b'cause I will be shifting to my new rented-house on this Sunday, so I plan to finish up those eggs and "Yoki" prawn balls as soon as possible, for I can't bring them over for certain reasons. Other than that, "SP" offered me some of the leftover "bak-ku-teh" flavoured steamboat soup that they have left the night before. The soup has just been re-boiled over the stove, together with a few fishballs, and crab-meat sticks, all ingredients courtesy from the 2nd steamboat dinner.


"SP" asked me if I would liked to cook my noodles by using the reboiled "bak-ku-teh" steamboat soup. She proceed on that it would taste delicious, compared to me using the 100% MSG Maggi chicken flavoured seasoning, which was unhealthy. I than said "ok", I have the "bak-kut-teh" soup to put my noodles with, for after all, it's much more healthy and natural. At the same time, I did not want to offend "SP" for it would be simply rude/offensive to decline her offer, when she has just given me two packets of her instant noodles.Furthermore, "SP" was trying to be nice and the soup looks kind of inviting too.


And so, I happily began to cook my noodles. I knew, and expected that it was going to be delicious. And so, it was. Being aware of the "huge" eater that I was, I added on my own ingredients into the already-has-been-added-ingredients soup. Nothing special. Only five pieces of "Yoki" prawn balls and two Omega eggs. I could have added even more stuff if I have ham/sausages and fresh leafy vegetables with me at that time. Than, it would be a wholesome, and complete meal. * Yummy !!! *


I did not really end up cooking the entire, simple meal by myself, for the soup overboiled just as I added on the two eggs into it. As the boiling soup drizzled out from the corners of the cooking pot and trickled down-below the fire, the flames burned, and lighted up for a second. I screamed. Luckily, "SP" came to my rescue and quickly turned off the fire stove. I breathed a sight of relief. She even stirred my noodles for me and said that my noodles become soggy if I left them in the boiling soup for too long. I smiled innocently, and replied a cheeky..." Oh, ya-mehhh...??? " before laughing a " hehehe... " softly to myself. To end up the task, I than ask "SP" if she could " suen-sou " pour out my noodles into the bowl for me. She did not say anything, and willingly poured out the noodles and soup into my bowl. I was delighted.


I slowly carried the piping hot bowl of delicious "ka-liu" soup instant noodles to my table. I felt liked the happiest person in the world, at that very little moment. The only unhappy thing was that the noodles and eggs have already sucked up most of the soup, leaving me with only a little , at the end below. Previously, I have thought that the amount of soup that "SP" has given me together with the combination of two packets instant noodles, two fishball, two crab-meat stick, five "Yoki" prawn-balls and two Omega eggs would not be able to fit into my "limited-capacity" bowl. Surprisingly, it was " ngam-ngam-hoh "( just enough ).


Overall, my meal was fulfilling and satisfying. I could have eaten more, but my housemate would have called me "crazy". It must be the best bowl of home-cooked instant noodles that I have ever eaten, since I first started studying in KL, early last year. But, it was still nothing compared to the one that was being cooked by my mum.


I was even more genuinely touched when "SP" offered me two pieces of her chocolate to me. She told me that this was kinda liked a parting gift for me, for both of us will not be staying with each other in the future. We will not be seeing and talking to each other as often as we should, for each of us will be settled down in our new premises.


Even though it was merely two pieces of "not-so-good-quality chocolate", but I was already touched enough. I feel that it is not the type/quality of gift that matters, but the sincerity and friendship that comes within it. "SP" also gave me some meaningful and valuable advice. The kind of advice that only true friends are willing to give to you. "SP" wished me the best of luck in my future undertakings, and hopefully, I will passed all my three subjects and proceed to UTAR smoothly. She also pray that I will be contented by the time I managed to go to UTAR, happy with the course that I am majoring in. She also said that she would not liked to see me being sad and depressed, but to be happy/cheerfull everyday. She also adviced me to play smart in the future when I live with my current housemates. She said that my future housemates will not be so tolerant towards me. "SP" said that I have to learn to be "wise" by doing my housework on time, without being needed to be told by others. She said that if I want to live in harmony/peace with my future housemates, I have to obey these golden rules. If not, the environment will become tense, considering that I have a quick-temper, and my nature of not being liked to be told off by others. She also said that I have to learn how to bathe/shower quickly and not spend too much of my time in the bathroom. If not, I would definetely be shouted by the five stupid guys, who are also my future housemates. I told "SP" that I obviously do not want any trouble too for my main reason is to study, and pass through all my papers. I am also fearful/cautious of guys for they are much more stronger than me, and should I offend any one of them, than " habislah " me.


WARNING TO MYSELF: To think the bad things that they
could do to me, if I happen to offend any
one of those idiots. * Screams and shivers
in fear, *" I DON'T WANT ANY OF THIS
SHIT TO HAPPEN, FOR RECENT INCIDENTS IN
THE NEWSPAPER IS ENOUGH TO CREEP ME OUT
AND SCARE ME OUT OF MY FUCK*N WITS !!! " *
And, I do not want to end up being
punched on the face or murdered/killed by
some creepy, psychotic, hot-tempered dude
who is mentally insane, or just plain
"evil". * Yikes!!! *


WARNING TO MYSELF FOR THE 2ND TIME
Again, I assumed that I am not being overly-sensitive, paranoid or anything, but I have came across many bad experiences with the "opposite sex". Thus, I do not want to go through any of these traumatising so-called "experiences" again. I don't think that I can take any of that crap, for I will really die if I have to go through the misery, torture and agony again. I don't think helpless and innocent little ol' me will be able to put up a fight againsts those evil brutes.
For that, I will have to be a hypocrate for the next few months and try to pretend to be nice, sweet and as good as can be to them, until the day I move out when I have passed through all my papers. I will not try to show my obvious fear, but to act as normal and as natural as possible. I will be nice, good and friendly, but only to a certain extent. Everything is assumed to be merely platonic, thus no special feelings would be developed. It also means that they can't enter my room without my permission, unless my room-mate ask them in for a decent/formal reason; for instance, studying reasons. There will be no hanky-panky or monkey business for I will not tolerate that shit from my room-mate, or any one of those brainless idiots. If not, all of them will face my wrath.


Last but not least, I also assumed that everyone will be doing their own "thing" so I do not expect to be bothered or be disturbed/annoyed by anyone. I hope that a clear line of decency can be maintained. Thus, I rest my case here.


I have to end my entry at here for I have to go back to finish up my washing and hanging of clothes. I also have to finish packing up my things properly for my older brother, D will be coming tomorrow to help me to carry my stuff to my new rented-house.


That's all folks. Adios !!!

No comments: