Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hell hath fury has yet to come...

Arrggghhh...I've finally got into Uni but it is worse than I have imagined. I didn't realise that I need a pendrive, burner and such...etc. In KTAR, I did all my assignments and saved it into a floppy disk.


The worse part is that I have to tolerate all the muthafuckers out there. All the things that I detest and hate to the very core I have to tolerate and pretend liked normal. As the days passed by, I feel liked blowing up to the exceeded maximum limit. But...., if I do that, chaos and destruction will happen. Than, I become infamous againlah...


I am now living in sorta liked a condo liked quarters. There is security and everything. But, heck... the security idiots are all a bunch of useless, untrustworthy, perverted bastard type of thing. When I mention the word ' thing ', it means that the ppl that I regard as worse than mucus. The thing are a bunch of filthy foreign workers, and I do not know why the heck MC employ those ppl in the first place. Either they must be extremely retarded or whatever the lame, pathethic reason there was. However, the worst has yet to come. The worst thing has yet to come which I have mention was a certain group of " satans " living in the quarters of MC. The satans are all the blady, filthy perverted bastards Pakis, Banglas, Pigs..any of those thing in that category.


* To be continued *

No comments: