Thursday, May 15, 2008

Freakin haze

Arrrggghhhh....it's killin me. Yes. If I am going to continue breathing this fuckin toxic air in the long term. Of course I am talkin about the terrible haze in KLlah...!!!


For the past few days, I didn't even give much notice to the haze. Although I did notice that the air is a cloudy hazyliked colour. But still, I didn't bother much. It's only when I suddenly notice why a number of students in this college are wearing masks or having a hankerchief or tissue covering their nose. Aiyah... it's only that I realised that the bloody, friggin haze has strike back again!!!


If my puny little mind had known much earlier, I would have bought the best well covered mask at the pharmacy when I went to JJ two days ago. But you have to forgive me because I am a bit blurlah... Especially, as the finals are getting closer and closer each day. Whatsmore, it my last friggin paperlah...* My life and death !!! * Somemore, there are two more assignments to go and next week I had to pass up all my prac exercise( 6-8 ) to that "mo-peng " sissyliked and palefaced lecturer. Aiyah...!!!


Another thing I'm tellin myself is that I am not going to talk/chat to my friends too much. Because once I start, it's very difficult for me to stop. And that " mo-peng " lecturer doesn't like it at all !!!


I'm a friggin migraine/headache because of this. Add to it, the combination of the bloody haze makes thing worse. No wonder I don't feel too good these past few days. Also, having difficulty breathing well because the air is sooooo... choking and toxic. Mum told me to drink plenty of water and eat lots of fruits. Which I do, and also take my daily supply of multivaitamins too.


Have to end my entry here, for I have prac class right now. Till than, I hope that the bloody haze will clear off as soon as possible.

No comments: