Thursday, May 15, 2008

CURSE to all of you muthafuckers who made my life a living hell..!

What I am feeling right now: I hope that all those fucked-up idiots would just
leave me alone and in peace to pass through my
last final paper b4 I can proceed to UTAR.
If anything goes wrong * touch wood *, I swear
that all of those muthafuckers will meet a cruel
death, suffer, burn and perish in hell for
eternity...!!!!!!!!
This is a warning, and I swear if I could
have the power to do that( I always wish to have
such power...) I would send them all straight to
hell by myself so that they can all be
tortured by Satan and his cohorts.
* THIS IS A FINAL WARNING TO ALL OF YOU,
BECAUSE IF I REALLY LOSE MY MIND, THAN YOU
BETTER WATCH YOUR BACKS AND PREPARE TO DIE...!!!
*




I dread coming back to college for the new semester, except to finish up my final paper, and pass through it B4 I can proceed to UTAR by January 2005
next year.


The first few days of the first week totally sucks. The sense in which there is more unhappiness than happiness where 99% is pure misery and the only remaining 1% can only be considered little bundles of joy for me. But, if that 1% of happiness is taken away from me, than I really do not know what is my life worth living for.


Yes, I am happy of course that I have managed to pass in my previous two repeat paper. I was soooo... happy that I jumped for joy, leaped liked an insane person and finally, quickly proceeded to tell both of my parents about the good news before crying on both of my mum shoulders. Not ashamed at all to say, I cried liked a baby. The tears just flowed and flowed liked a river run wild. And, I cried at my parents shop just while business was at its peak hours and every single customer was staring, watching and looking at me. Nothing at that moment could stop me from controlling my emotions. It was too much to handle. The amount of sobbing that I did was enough to scare anyone who is standing/sitting/walking within a near distance. People and outsiders watching the scene must have thought that I have suffered such a great deal of injustice because of Just liked a tightly closed water tap which have finally been opened to the public for use after years and years of being carefully guarded by someone. Thus, you can see the huge amounts of water gushing out. And, that's me.


Still, I can't be too happy, for all this is not over yet. There is one more final paper to pass through before I can proceed to UTAR with ease of mind. I am very worried because " Computer Studies " is not exactly

No comments: