Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I wanna be a female rock star !!!

Even while in the safety and privacy of my own house, I am still being harassed. Harassed even when I am quietly in my thoughts , my own little world while lying on my father's sofa. I am not crazy, mentally ill or schziophrenic you know??? I am a mentally sane and highly intellectual person, but is driven to the edge of insanity
Today, I make a call to UTAR enquiring them on my highly anticipated convocation aka graduation ceremony which would be on March 13. I really need to know on the details on when can I collect my convocation robe and such... since I am all the way from Malacca. Someone from UTAR picked up where a woman rudely said that she was not in charge and bloody fucker gave me the phone number to the Department Of Exams and Scholarships.
A dude picked up where I asked him precise details on my convo. He was telling me the details as I was hastily writing down on some old newspaper when I heard the voices of dumbasses, stupid loser liked ( sam ku lok poh ) old hags talking. As I was talking on the phone to the guy from UTAR and listening carefully to every detail, the voices outside weirdly and strangely got even louder. The voices from outside are beginning to overtake the very important conversation that I am having on the phone from my uni. I am already having difficulty hearing what the guy told me over from the phone. Filled with rage and pissed off to the very core, I wanted to yell/ scream profanities and splash "shit water " outside the window to those lowlife parasites so that they can end their miserable lives once and for all and burn and perish in hell.
I do not want to say what have those retarded and obviously delusional lowlifes say about me, but it absolutely ludicrious and makes no fuckign sense at all. All they know is to talk rubbish and gossip about the lives of other strangers whom obviously, do not even know who the fuck these nosy old hags are??? They should be medicated, and be locked far away in the deep, dark corners of the mental asylum for goodness sake??? I swear if they talk crap about me again, that would be the last day that those fuckwads see daylight !!!
I am not a insane person, and in no absolute way do I want to be in the same league as those retarded lunatics banshees from hell. If I act liked them, I fear that I will decrease my level of intellectual. After all, aren't mentally challenged or down syndrome people meant to act in this manner??? It's an incurable brain defect that they were born intact with and they just can't help it since it's liked first nature to them???
I am a tough and strong chick, but believe me , I only act so because I have to do everything myself and have no one to depend on. But, I am a tough and strong chick which is an undenying fact. I wanted to say in dividual because I hated streotyping myself with gender such as male or female. I am not a very feminine person, although there is still some ounches of
Today, I am depressed, tired, drained out of energy, in shock, horror, disbelief and total disgust with what I have heard from the lowlifes out there. I can't believe that are not only uneducated, but also
Pulling myself through, I went to my pop's shop to help out since I am basically jobless. My lifelong dream and true passion has always been music, writing and entertainment, but I am still waiting for the good reply from the newspaper agencies and magazines that I applied to. Actually, I am already accepted for a marketing and sales job which will start after chinese new year but dad told me to work for my realtive instead whom is a General Manager at some book publishing comapny which publishes school books for students. Dad said that I needed a headstart since I have no experince
I also went for interview as a sales executive at some fashion retail outlet belonging to a well known, extermely popular and overrated homegrown local fashion brand. The interview was crappy and retarded to the max for the interviewer and also the so-called manger whom interview me can't even speak English properly. It's obvious that she's Chinese educated, and yes I do have an extreme dislike and prejudice for Chinese educated freaks since their attitude also sucks. Especilaly those type whom get jealous, petty and vengeful when they see someone Englsih educated( liked me ) whom speaks perfect and flawless Englsih.
During the interview, she as

No comments: