Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Stupid muthafucker bastard shitface keling

After secretly eating a set of lunch break value meal set at Mcdonalds, I went to buy a tube of budget Wall's vanilla ice cream at Giant. Later on before going back to my father's shop holding my tub of Wall's vanilla ice cream, I have the urge to go to Famous Amos to try their delicious cookies for free. Since there is nothing wrong with sampling those cookies. I bet a few cookies won't do the ppl at Famous Amos any harm. In the Kuala Lumpur outlet of Famous Amos, the ppl will just willingly give me free cookies.
Since there was one fucking Bangla sitting at the counter, I had no choice but the ask the fucking shitface dimwit to sample the cookies. I wanted to try the dark chocolate with pecan nuts one and the other light brownish one ( I think it was pecan nuts ), so I ask the stupid muthafucking Bangla that I wanted to try both of them at one time. The disgusting shitfaced idiot reluctantly handed me the dark chocolate one. Before finishing my dark chocolate Amos cookie, I than ask for the pecan nut one, but the fucker shitface Bangla ask me to finish up the dark chocolate one first. When I finished on munching my dark chocolate Amos, I than ask the fucking Bangla to give me the pecan nut one. After finishing my pecan nut cookie, I wanted to head back home already. After saying thanks for the cookies to that stupid Keling, the sad bastard mumbling something to me " Miss, do not do something liked this again, " I was flabbergasted. I mean, what the fuck does this sad fucker think???!!!
As if it is wrong sampling a few cookies from Amos now and than. I mean, it's not liked I am, clearing up or taking away all the cookies from the stall. If those stupid cookies weren't nice at all, I wouldn't even sample those things. It is my perogative to eat any cookies that I want, and if I want to clear away all those cookies, it is my fucking perogative too. I can eat for free anytime I liked, and you have no right to say anything at all you jinxed face shitty bastard. Eat your heart out, you piece of trash !!!!!!

No comments: